Hello all! I am sorry that I have not updated in a while, unfortunately I have come upon a snag with our blog - there has been a technical difficulty with the internet provider that keeps us from logging into blogger.
It should be fixed soon but we have been looking into switching blog services for a while anyway. However, before we do so we need a domain name- that is where you come in. I am having such a hard time deciding on one. We intend to keep this domain for a long time and so we want something that would appropriate no matter where we are living or what we are doing. It should also be something easy to understand and remember.
I have come up with some ideas, can you please let me know which one you like best or if you can think of better one. As soon as you let me your feedback I can release the new site - which I have been working on the entire time I haven't been able to log into blogger. (We even have video footage - hope that is incentive enough for you to comment ASAP!)
Thank you!
~Katie
P.S. A special thank you to Dan's parents who posted this for me!
IDEAS:
phelpsadventures.com
phelpsfootsteps.com
phelpstrail.com
followingthephelps.com
phelpscene.com
youridea.com
1 comment:
you dont have to go through that, it was a glitch, more about it here :
http://cheladirittaviaerasmarrita.blogspot.com/2006/12/oman-is-good-country.html
btw Welcome to Oman : )
Post a Comment