Thursday, June 01, 2006

Playing catchup...

Well I am finally here in D.C. (or more specifically Arlington, VA) with Dan - yay! I have actually been here for a little over two weeks. In that time I have been busy unpacking, starting Arabic classes and settling back into married life, which explains the two week blogger hiatus as I hear many of you are lamenting. Well, thank you for patting my ego - I will now appease my fans. ;)

I am loving my Arabic class. It is just me and one other student. Our teacher is a native Arabic speaker (from Yemen), she is a lot of fun, very patient and fun. Dan's Arabic is also going well and we are hoping that he will get good enough to qualify for extra language pay.

Anyway, here are pictures and stories of what we have been doing.

Lots of love,
Katie

No comments: